UGC CARE norms ugc approved journal norms IJRTI Research Journal

WhatsApp
Click Here

International Journal for Research Trends and Innovation
International Peer Reviewed & Refereed Journals, Open Access Journal
ISSN Approved Journal No: 2456-3315 | Impact factor: 8.14 | ESTD Year: 2016
Scholarly open access journals, Peer-reviewed, and Refereed Journals, Impact factor 8.14 (Calculate by google scholar and Semantic Scholar | AI-Powered Research Tool) , Multidisciplinary, Monthly, Indexing in all major database & Metadata, Citation Generator, Digital Object Identifier(DOI)

Call For Paper

For Authors

Forms / Download

Published Issue Details

Editorial Board

Other IMP Links

Facts & Figure

Impact Factor : 8.14

Issue per Year : 12

Volume Published : 7

Issue Published : 72

Article Submitted : 2681

Article Published : 1604

Total Authors : 4237

Total Reviewer : 523

Total Countries : 29

Indexing Partner

Licence

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License
Published Paper Details
Paper Title: HALITOSIS - ETIOLOGICAL FACTORS
Authors Name: WASEEM AHMAD SHAH , FOUZIA NAZIR
Download E-Certificate: Download
Author Reg. ID:
IJRTI_180787
Published Paper Id: IJRTI1904009
Published In: Volume 4 Issue 4, April-2019
DOI:
Abstract: Halitosis, bad breath or oral malodour are all synonyms for the same pathology. Halitosis has a large social and economic impact. It is very common in general population and nearly more than 50% of the general population have halitosis. However, only a few patients visit clinicians to seek help for halitosis. Halitosis is formed by volatile molecules which are caused because of pathological or nonpathological reasons, and it originates from an oral or a non-oral source. This is a prospective clinical study done ingovernorate in the period between August 2015 to July 2018. One hundred fifty six patients complaining of halitosis which smelled and analyzed by the clinician (objective and subjective).In all the patients history, examination and if needed, investigation were performed for establishing the diagnosis.Out of total, 88 were male and 68 were female and it is found that the majority of causes of halitosis are extra oral (108 patients -equal to 64%), the remaining patients (48) had oral causes (36%).
Keywords: halitosis, diagnosis,therapy, psychophysiologic disorders, management
Cite Article: "HALITOSIS - ETIOLOGICAL FACTORS", International Journal of Science & Engineering Development Research (www.ijrti.org), ISSN:2455-2631, Vol.4, Issue 4, page no.35 - 38, April-2019, Available :http://www.ijrti.org/papers/IJRTI1904009.pdf
Downloads: 00082943
ISSN: 2456-3315 | IMPACT FACTOR: 8.14 Calculated By Google Scholar| ESTD YEAR: 2016
An International Scholarly Open Access Journal, Peer-Reviewed, Refereed Journal Impact Factor 8.14 Calculate by Google Scholar and Semantic Scholar | AI-Powered Research Tool, Multidisciplinary, Monthly, Multilanguage Journal Indexing in All Major Database & Metadata, Citation Generator
Publication Details: Published Paper ID: IJRTI1904009
Registration ID:180787
Published In: Volume 4 Issue 4, April-2019
DOI (Digital Object Identifier):
Page No: 35 - 38
Country: -, -, -
Research Area: Engineering
Publisher : IJ Publication
Published Paper URL : https://www.ijrti.org/viewpaperforall?paper=IJRTI1904009
Published Paper PDF: https://www.ijrti.org/papers/IJRTI1904009
Share Article:

Click Here to Download This Article

Article Preview
Click Here to Download This Article

Major Indexing from www.ijrti.org
Google Scholar ResearcherID Thomson Reuters Mendeley : reference manager Academia.edu
arXiv.org : cornell university library Research Gate CiteSeerX DOAJ : Directory of Open Access Journals
DRJI Index Copernicus International Scribd DocStoc

ISSN Details

ISSN: 2456-3315
Impact Factor: 8.14 and ISSN APPROVED
Journal Starting Year (ESTD) : 2016

DOI (A digital object identifier)


Providing A digital object identifier by DOI.ONE
How to Get DOI?

Conference

Open Access License Policy

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License

Creative Commons License This material is Open Knowledge This material is Open Data This material is Open Content

Important Details

Social Media

Join RMS/Earn 300

IJRTI

Indexing Partner